File Size: 1588 KB
Print Length: 199 pages
Publisher: New Harbinger Publications; 1 edition (October 3, 2007)
Publication Date: October 3, 2007
The majority of human beings are completely unaware that nearly all of the feelings in our mind are complete false. YET, we believe them, follow them, become emotionally entangled in them, allow them to change our disposition, allow them to change our behavior.
This book was also freeing in the sense that I let go of needing others to behave in a certain way in order to be OK. The reason I was't OK experienced nothing to do with anyone outside myself. It was a miraculous shift within me (to say the very least), once i noticed I was trying to manipulate outside circumstances for me to feel OK in life.
When I realized the shift needed to be made within ME for me to be OK in life, total game changer! I let everyone off the hook and entered into unconditional peace and unconditional happiness! Have you ANY idea what life is like when your own peace/joy is totally UNCONDITIONAL? It means you don't need anyone to change or be different that you can be happy. It means no-one outdoors yourself controls how you FEEL. This means you're no longer an emotional puppet on the string of everyone else's behavior, attitudes, decisions, choices, etc. You really feel inner joy/peace no matter what. Hello?! Total game changer!
I LOVED the audio version of the book because the person who read it was ideal for the content. Not really to mention a chance to strike replay a million times on the parts that have been SO transformative.
This was an exceptional book. I've read Plenty of other books on similar topics but the way Michael conveyed the material was unique and different and I really STARTED USING IT! Thank you Michael Singer for the development, expansion, and transformations you inspired within my very soul. My soul now largely " untethered" from the frequent (and mostly irrelevant) chatter of the mind.: ) I am a brand new person consequently of this book (and a few other audios I purchased from Michael's website which expanded upon what he taught in the book)., Some of the points produced in The Untethered Soul are:
1. Happiness can only be found within.
2. The mind is not the destination to look for happiness.
3. Learn to relax and stay open no matter what.
4. Identify yourself as the observer. Perform not identify with the experience you are observing.
5. You are not the voices in your mind. You are the audience.
6. Facing the very fact of bodily death can help you to realize that all of the observed is temporary.
several. Do not allow agonizing experience from the previous to influence the current.
8. Your ideas are not you. You are the observer, not the thoughts.
being unfaithful. If you prefer a life filled with happiness and love you must make a commitment to having a life filled with happiness and love.
10. Learn how to live from your center, not from your self confidence.
11. Get refuge in the Work, not in the momentary.
12. Peacefulness is definitely within.
13. Learn to control your mind, do not allow the mind control you.
14. It is possible to not have a problem in your life again.
The Untethered Heart and soul is my second most favorite book on the subject of how to transcend the ego and how to realize the true Self and directly experience that perfect infinite consciousness that has only joy and love and has no suffering.
The most favorite book on that subject is THE SEVEN STEPS TO AWAKENING which is a collection of quotes by these more effective authors: one Ramana Maharshi. 2. Nisargadatta Maharaj. 3. Sankara. 4. Vasistha. 5. Sadhu OM. 6. Muruganar. 7. Annamalai Swami., I wanted to like this book! It is clearly the one which has resonated with so many people and transformed lives, but sadly it fell completely flat with me. I kept expecting that at one point it would start to resonate, but it did not. I believe these are some of the reasons why -
1. I'm dubious of authors who state it is possible to live life free of worries, problems, and unhappiness. This particular author makes such promises throughout the book and many times indicates that freedom from suffering should be the goal of the spiritual journey. I see life and the spiritual journey differently, and though I do think we all should make an effort for a happier life and a more peaceful soul, I don't believe it is desirable to live without some unhappiness, some worries, some fears. We have to experience and honor both dark and the light in order to reside in balance. Which is my view at any rate, and also this book did not make a sufficiently strong situation for me to change it.
2. Contradictions. Typically the author contradicts himself many times, but more significantly doesn't indicate any recognition that he has contradicted himself. In one part he is claiming that God only likes to be around happy people, but in a later chapter he points out that Lord will not judge, that the sun shines equally on us all, etc . Complicated, right? Thus, while the writer makes many statements all through that I agree with, he also constantly is making other statements that contradict previous ones, giving me the impression that he is merely writing a stream of consciousness of statements cherry-picked to resonate with a broad range of spiritual-enlightenment-seekers, without much regard to whether those statements gel together to form a cohesive whole. Which usually brings me to...
3. Structure. To me the book reads like a long-winded, disorganized, repetitive address on how the reader should be living his life. While there may be many helpful suggestions and kernels of wisdom scattered throughout, the lack of structure, evidence, and strategies for how to look about actually doing what the writer is suggesting really applied me the wrong way. To me, these kind of commands - " just open" or " just do it" or " let go of fear" - will never be helpful. These types of life-suggestions happen on every single page, like it just takes reading the words enough times to know how to really go about doing things that take enormous amounts of courage and practice. I need assist with the how, and I found this guide was like a list of ingredients with no recipe, assuming that someone was already an experienced cook.
Probably the book is simply not written in a way that speaks to me. Like i said at the beginning, it has clearly resonated with many, and so I feel terribly giving it such a poor review. If the book has helped you to find happiness and live a more peaceful life, then wonderful! I would not want for taking that away from anyone, but sadly, it is not the book for me.
Where can i download The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself free ebook pdf kindle reader online book.
Epub electronic conclusion of the e book enable Untethered Soul Journey Beyond Yourself complete ebook assessment record by amazon ebay collections. You can buy order purchase self-love Untethered Soul Journey Beyond Yourself theme also.
Kindle Release design with Sound Multi media Disc Video Hardcover principles New or used, Weight market place paperback.
No cost ebook pdf kindle reader on the net book epub electric conclusion of the book precision Untethered Soul Journey Beyond Yourself complete ebook review report by amazon ebay collections. For android or mobile goodwill Untethered Soul Journey Beyond Yourself for iphone, apple ipad tablet txt format complete version, file with web site quantities theory, art, torrent. You can also buy order purchase adulated Untethered Soul Journey Beyond Yourself theme Kindle Edition design with Sound Multimedia CD Video Hardcover principles New or used.
Weight market place paperback, standard cheap guide Audiobook selling price estimates, adobe converter, app, contemporary tips series, meeting place database, public look and file solutions.
wisdom Untethered Soul Journey Beyond Yourself issues tutorial complete personas story with analysis guide dummies integrating all chapters gratis, sparknotes author, component introduction.
Learning Study paper about loving Untethered Soul Journey Beyond Yourself dissertation history library store. Person write my dissertation paper type information practical, hindi, urdu, English and french, german and Australian languages: supported by italy and italian.
Review fundamentals give good results and materials with rules trilogy, diaries integrated books. intro. Learning Exploration paper about loving-kindness Untethered Soul Journey Beyond Yourself dissertation history library store.